- Do you collect my car and deliver it back?
Yes we do, however this needs to be booked in advance and fall within a 10 mile radius of the office.
- What makes of car do you service?
We service all makes and models of vehicles however, we are an approved service centre for Jaguar, Land Rover and Renault and also specialise in BMW, Audi, VW and Mercedes Benz.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (except American Express), debit cards and cash.
- What happens if my car needs additional work on top of the service?
At Taylor’s we will assess your vehicle during the service and if there is any additional work required one of our Service Advisors will contact you. A full breakdown of works and costs will be given to the customer and additional work will only be carried out, once the client has given approval.
- My car still has a warranty, will this be affected if I have it serviced at Taylor’s?
A Taylor’s service will maintain and protect your manufacturers service history and value of your vehicle and not affect the cars warranty.
- Do you use genuine branded parts?
Yes we do. As an approved Service Centre we use genuine Jaguar, Land Rover and Renault parts. We also use genuine parts on services of all makes of vehicles still with a manufacturers warranty. However, we can always offer a second option of non-genuine parts, which are sometimes more cost effective.
- How often should I change my oil?
It depends on the manufacturers recommendations but generally every year depending on annual mileage.
- How do I know when my brakes need attention?
Most cars have warning sensors that will alert you when they are getting low; we always check brake pads on a service and would advise if they will not reach the next service.
- How do I find out my tyre size?
All tyres have the size, speed rating and load rating on the side of the tyre.
- How often should I get my car serviced?
Depending on the manufacturers recommendations but most cars will require servicing annually depending on annual mileage.
- What is a service plan?
A service plan is a plan devised for your car and paid in to monthly, allowing the client ease of mind that when a service is due the cost is covered. Service plans run for 1 year, 2 years and 3 years. Please speak to a Service Advisors for more information.
- Do you offer a warranty on works carried out?
Yes we offer a 1 year warranty on all work carried out.
- Do you undertake warranty work?
Yes we do undertake warranty work on Land Rover, Jaguar and Renault. We can also undertake warranty work on most used car plans.
- Must I get my air conditioning serviced and how often?
It is advised to have your air conditioning serviced every 2 years.
- What should I do if a vehicle warning light comes on?
If any vehicle warning lights come on you should contact your garage immediately.
- Do I need to make an appointment for an MOT or tyre change?
We do offer a while-you-wait service on MOT’s and tyres. However, it is always advisable to call ahead of schedule and check we can accommodate you.
- Do you carry out body repair work?
No we don’t, but we have local repairers that can tackle any repair, which we would administer for you.
If we have not answered your question, please call us and we will be more than happy to help.